Hiking Files is committed to ensuring that your privacy remains protected. Whenever we ask you for personal information on this website, you can be assured it will be used according to our published policy on data usage and collection.
By accessing our site, you agree that the policy may change at any time. This page will be updated when the policy changes. To ensure your satisfaction with any policy changes, you should check it regularly!
Information We Collect
- We collect information about your visits to our website and the resources you access, including but not limited to traffic data, location information, and blog posts.
- You provide information by filling out forms on our website when signing up for our newsletter or subscribing to our information.
- When you communicate with us for any reason, we collect information about you.
Occasionally, if necessary, we may collect information from your computer for our services and for statistical purposes about the use of our website. This information does not identify you personally. The aggregated statistics are used to better understand how people interact with this site and what their preferences are regarding content; however, no individual details are revealed!
Cookies are used by websites to make web applications more personalized for you. Whether or not your computer accepts these files is up to you, but if they do get placed on his hard drive, then it can analyze internet traffic and remember what type of content is most popular for future visits.
There is a possibility that the computer you are using will automatically accept cookies or decline them. You can do this by configuring your browser to accept cookies, but if you decline them, some parts of our website will not function properly without our cookies being enabled first!
Please continue reading below if this sounds interesting to you
Use of Your Information
As part of our service offering, we collect and store information about you. As well as using the information for the purposes listed below, we may also do the following:
- The information you have requested from us about our goods or services is given to you. Once you have agreed to receive information about other items we believe you will find interesting.
- Our contract requires you to fulfill your obligations.
- In order to keep you informed of any updates to our website that may affect our services or products.
As an existing subscriber, we may contact you to provide information about products and services that are comparable to those you have already purchased.
In addition, we may use your information to send you information about other products and services we think you might find interesting. It is possible that we will contact you regarding these products and services using whatever means you approved when your information was gathered.
As a new client, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you if you authorize us to.
Storing Your Personal Data
We store the data you give us on our secure servers. For the security of your transactions on our site, any information pertaining to transaction will be encrypted.
The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, so any information you send to us electronically is at your own risk. This means that we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information. It is your responsibility to keep any password we provide to you (or that you select) for accessing particular parts of our website confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
As appropriate, we may share your personal information with any member of our group. All subsidiaries of the company are included in this, as well as all subsidiaries of the holding company (if any).
We may also provide the following third parties with your personal information:
- Whenever we sell all or part of our business or assets to a third party.
- We may share your information if required by law.
- In order to reduce credit risk and protect against fraud.
Third Party Links
You can find out what information we have on you by contacting us using the contact information below.
How to Reach Us
For any types of inquiry mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will contact you as soon as possible!